enABLE News & Ministry Developments:
Our Upcoming Ministries:
1. W@W (Wednesdays at Willowdale)
630-8pm (September – December & February – April).
– Features a wonderful and amazing community dinners, opportunities to develop natural supports, and develop strong relationships in the community.
The enABLE Ministry offers a discipleship class as an elective. For more information about our discipleship class visit us here.
2. enABLE Cafe
(Ongoing on a monthly bases).
This event is free if charge and promted through word of mouth.
If you would like to participate in our next enABLE Cafe contact Rev. Joseph at 416-835-4197 or email him at email@example.com
3. The enABLE Personal Discipleship Plan.
(New seminars & workshops are being planned)
Our ministry believes in the Priesthood of all believers and that the Holy Spirit role in enabling Jesus followers that we have developed an effective strategy of discipleship. Through workshops & seminars, we train adults with disabilities to use their gifts within their community.
ONGOING MINISTRY & MINISTRY DEVELOPMENTS
- PanAM Games – enABLE leaders were present for the second meeting and are hoping to be involved with the Para-PANAM Games planning with More Than Gold.
- Online Outreach – is continuing, let us know if you would like to help encourage families of children with autism.
- We have welcome Tim Likely from the University of Toronto (Wycliffe) as a student placement in partnership with Christian Horizons. Tim will be working with us in developing our seminars and workshops.
- Developing resources for families & churches. The demand for our strategy is growing and as a result, we are beginning to put our strategy into writing. Our goal is to develop a resource for your church and your family.